anyone can do this.

you can track your wife

a criminal can track thier victim

a thief can track the owner of the proerty they a currently pilfering

and so on----

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Well if they are watching me now they are blind as i'm sitting here naked typing!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
2,926 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
I took a military class on that stuff last week...SCARY!

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
I have a Driod.

they are the most ackable phone out there now.

I use a program called Mobisealth. you can track, intercept calls, texts, e-mails. I can turn on the camera and watch wherever it is pointing. I can turn on the speaker phone and listen to it.

I use it for tracking and typing texts back as well as intercepting incoming e-mails.

this was first started on the Nextel network a few years back. the local cops could do it to listen to deals going down.

John

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
I have a Driod.

they are the most ackable phone out there now.

I use a program called Mobisealth. you can track, intercept calls, texts, e-mails. I can turn on the camera and watch wherever it is pointing. I can turn on the speaker phone and listen to it.

I use it for tracking and typing texts back as well as intercepting incoming e-mails.

this was first started on the Nextel network a few years back. the local cops could do it to listen to deals going down.

John
I saw a news deal about that. It can be done to your phone without you even knowing it and they have pretty much the same control over your phone as you do. Don't let your phone out of sight.

As far as tracking your phone....just turn it off when you're not using it. They really have become more of an instrument of entertainment I think for most....and probably hardest for them to be without it

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
You gotta remove the battery Monkey, trust me, turning it off won't work.

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
exactly pipo--and without the batt--They can still listen for a limited time using the internal memory batt.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
If its a airwave it can be intercepted with no problem and so can your accounts and personal info a real tool for the crooks and criminal systems its too easy.

·
Registered
711 Posts
I used to use two tin cans and a long string to comunicate but one day I found a third can and string attached to the string.Somebody was listening to all of my conversations.Never again.

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
:lol: No shit.

You guys get all wound up over all this crap. Everyone is out to get you. It's called paranoia.

Behave yourself, stay out of trouble and you'll die of old age without even caring.

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
:lol: No shit.

You guys get all wound up over all this crap. Everyone is out to get you. It's called paranoia.

Behave yourself, stay out of trouble and you'll die of old age without even caring.
go to your local store and buy a few semi-auto rifles/pistols and a bunch of ammo :p

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
I used to use two tin cans and a long string to comunicate but one day I found a third can and string attached to the string.Somebody was listening to all of my conversations.Never again.

:clap::clap::clap::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
Paranoia...:lol:

You know why meth heads hump doggy style?

So they can BOTH look out the window.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts