Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
webers/bars AND MORE...

40mm webers... brand new in box with throttle bracket $200.00 +shipping

fst 800 pistons......... $150.00 (w/new rings) roughly 50 miles on pistons.(sold)

drag bars w/dogbone risers (never ran) $40.00 shipped
if you need pics, send me a pm and ill get pics to you... :D

swing arm and rear end.. (in good shape) they are seperated right now and it does not come with the axle.
$200+shipping...

stock cam cores... in good shape... $75.00 +shipping

and i have alot of misc prairie parts laying around too. if someone needs something, shoot me a pm and ill see if i have it.. i need to start getting rid of this stuff..

and a few sets of bottom end parts as well...

·
Premium Member
6,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
NEW PRICES....

$175.00 shipped on the webers....

$135.00 on the pistons shipped

$40.00 shipped on the bars/risers....

·
Premium Member
6,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yep.. you just have to get a set of intakes to work with them... big kev can make them or you can use the weber intakes that fst sells... big kev sells those too...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Looks like i have to rebuild my brute. Im looking into sleeves right now. What mm are those pistons? I want to check and make sure replacement sleeves can be bored to fit

·
Premium Member
6,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pistons sold yesterday.... sorry...

·
Premium Member
6,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
need to get rid of these webers... someone make me a reasonable offer on them...

·
Registered
274 Posts
Man I wish I had seen the pistons before they sold. I would DEFINATLY be interested if you go to sell somemore!

·
Premium Member
6,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if i can sell the heads i have for sale ill have an entire 800 amr kit to sell.. but im not selling the pistons and cams until the heads sell.. if they dont sell then the bike stays together...

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
will the webers fit a 750 brute

·
Premium Member
6,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes, if you have the intakes for them... the man to talk to on the intakes is big kev or gauge... gauge has been running the webers on his brute for awhile...

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
found set thank for reply

·
Premium Member
6,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ttt, more added.

·
Premium Member
6,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah me too... there fregin brand new with a bracket... never been on a bike... heck, id so some trading on them too... i hate for them to sit here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts