Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in the sticks and the place I bought my Mule Pro MX from is 40 miles away. It's also mainly a John Deere dealership. Changed owners and just started getting a few Mules in but don't have parts on hand yet.

Can y'all point to the best and most reasonably priced outfit to buy oil and filters from?

Mister Google has so many options it made my head spin. And I don't know what decent prices are without being raped on shipping.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Rockymountain times 2 Ive spent thousands over the years with them and they never let me down once. Check ebay also

Reactions: 83Shovel

·
Registered
73 Posts
I buy all of mine from Amazon for the most part. I have a list set up with everything I need so it's easy to order and I don't have to re-look up part numbers or any of that nonsense every time. Oil filter, fuel filters, oil, differential oil. That's really about it anyway.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
I buy all of mine from Amazon for the most part. I have a list set up with everything I need so it's easy to order and I don't have to re-look up part numbers or any of that nonsense every time. Oil filter, fuel filters, oil, differential oil. That's really about it anyway.
Thats ashame. You should check out rockymountain

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I live in the sticks and the place I bought my Mule Pro MX from is 40 miles away. It's also mainly a John Deere dealership. Changed owners and just started getting a few Mules in but don't have parts on hand yet.

Can y'all point to the best and most reasonably priced outfit to buy oil and filters from?

Mister Google has so many options it made my head spin. And I don't know what decent prices are without being raped on shipping.

Thanks
2 for $25.00

1 - 10 of 10 Posts