Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to KawieRiders.com, an all-new website made specifically for all Kawasaki ATV owners, and those who wish they were! We are just starting out, so please understand that all sections of the website are not complete yet, and we need your help for most of them. The forums however are up and running, so please feel free to register and start posting. Thank you for stopping by, and we hope you make this your new home for all your Kawasaki ATV needs. It's about time we have our own website, right?!

I hope everyone enjoys the forums while the rest of the website is under construction. As I said before, we need your help with the Member's Links page, Videos, and the Gallery. I'll explain more about that soon.
If any of you have any questions, feel free to post in this thread!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! It's still under construction as you can see (needs the link buttons done among other things ) but I just wanted to get the forums open for everyone. :)

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
I gotta say that the color scheme is nice, not jsut cuz its green, just green and gray look good together. I hope more people join so we can get an excellent database of people goin on.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The site is looking good! I just want you guys to know that I am 17, and I AM NOT here to bash you guys!!! I am a moderator over at Bluetraxx.com and I know what it is like to have to delete/edit posts that are inappropriate! I hope you guys the best of luck and let's, as Yamaha and Kawasaki riders, get along together as one group!

I think that I speak for everyone at Bluetraxx when I say best of luck to you guys!

·
Registered
75 Posts
its not what you ride its that your out doing it safe and having fun at the same time.lets get the kids to practice safety and maybe it'll be around for a long time.have fun and keep it in the short grass. :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts