Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 272 Posts

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys here we go. This is what we came up with.

SAND LAKE - MAY 28-31
Spaces 40 & 41

FLORENCE - JUNE 17-20
Driftwood - Spaces 5,7,9,11 & 13

ST. ANTHONY - JULY 10-17

COOS BAY - AUGUST 10-15

WINCHESTER BAY - SEPTEMBER 16-19
Half Moon Bay Campground - Group Site E

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
that might work :confused: we will see if things are better by then

·
Registered
165 Posts
Yep, what he said^^^^ we will have to see how things play out.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Dates look good to me will show them to the wife and we will see what trips we will make in 2010. We do however have a new truck to pull the trailer with

2003 Dodge 2500 V-10 4X4 Crew Cab Long Box
K&N Air Filter Magnaflow Muffler Chrome Brush Guard Chrome Tube Steps

All in all a nice truck. The muffler makes it sound like a Diesel. Ask Bubba

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I got the Group Site E (Same one I got 2 years ago) at Half Moon Bay Campground.

I put a call in to Cindy to see if she was going to reserve a Group spot also. Haven't heard anything back. :confused:

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Sorry I didn't get a chance to get back to you Roger....

We won't be on the Winchester Bay trip....

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:huh::(:cry::confused:

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Roger, you don't supose you could move the Florence trip eather one week sooner or a week later??:confused: Loved to make that trip but we have a annual family get together that week end.

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry :(, as with most years trip schedules, it has a lot to do with my Wifes work. The dentist office she works at books out 6 to 8 months ahead of time, so she was booked with patients and they already moved some patients around once we picked the dates.

The reason we went with those dates was because any earlier, and the kids are still in school. Any later, we were getting close to the Big trip to St Anthony (Only 2 weeks).

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Oky doky!!!

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry, that sucks. :(

I thought your family thing was during the St Anthony trip. Since it's during the Florence trip ,then you should be able to go to the St A. trip???

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
I wish, My oldist wedding is in July. It' all good it looks like two trips for sure though, Coos and Winchester. Not sure about Sand Lake, A long ways for us. We have a family thing every Fathers day weekend. It's called June party. Alot of fun,camping, horse shoe's, drinking.....

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Get them to have it at Florence. :D

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
that would be cool:D:D

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Slight change. We are doing the Sand Lake trip for the dates of May 28 - 31 (Fri. - Mon. instead of Thur. - Mon.).

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
West Coast Gang, you can now reserve spots at Sand Lake (Sand Beach) for the May trip if you are going to arrive on the 28th.

I reserved spaces 40 & 41 for us and Artie. Paul is going to be reserving 39 & 42.

Is anyone else planning on being there?

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
For those of you going to Winchester Bay, my group spot is FULL. So if anyone else is planing on going, you need to get another group spot or shoot for the first come first serve spots.

·
Premium Member
2,440 Posts
If anyone wants to make a sidetrip, PM me with a little notice. If we do a guys trip, we can even split fuel costs and use my toy hauler. I plan to get lot's of trips in this year. I have a few hookups to allow short notice campsites as well.

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
On a side note........... The "WEST COAST GANG 2009" DVDs are Done!

I just have to get the DVD cases and make the covers. What I need is addresses for a few of you. If you could shoot me a PM with the info, I need addresses for:

Badhear
Wapiti
Markfrommedford

I'm gonna send Bubba's, Ragen's and Enigma's to Enigma and he can get them out to you guys, if that is OK.

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OK, we can make reservations for Florence - Driftwood, June 17-20.

I got spaces 5,7,9,11 & 13.

1 - 20 of 272 Posts