Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

What color plastic would you choose for your V? Specify if your choice is not listed.

• Orange

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Green

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • Black

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Blue

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Red

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Yellow

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Silver

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Maier Carbon Black

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Maier Carbon White

Votes: 8 13.8%
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you were to replace your plastics, what solid color would you choose(Poll)?

If you would use 2 different colors, specify the color combo.

If you would use a limited plastic, or ink embedded plastic, state your preference.

·
Premium Member
6,692 Posts
I want black plastics but also really like my silver ones. I have a set of LE red lava ones as well but I am afraid im going to destroy them in the woods, so they are collecting dust in the garage. I think Im going to race cut and paint my LE's black for the dunes.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Money and looks wise its hard to beat Green! If not green prolly the carbon white.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Why is pink not in the poll?

lol just kidding I said silver.

Although after crashing it a few times it's kind of a combination of both.

·
Registered
640 Posts
I voted carbon-white but I would look for a good mix and match up two colors that makes your quad stand out a little. Maybe even white, gray, and black. Or gray and black and get some custom graphics for originality !!!

·
Registered
237 Posts
do the mier carbon looking plastics hold up better than the LE carbon i had my my LE black carbons destroyed and race cut in the first weekend i owned it

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, the Maier hold up 100 times better than the LE Matrix Carbon. That LE plastic has very little to none flex to it. I have heard Maier is more flexible than the regular Kawie solid color plastics as well.

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Black painted Black. :D

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
I think carbon fiber white would look pretty bad ass with your black carbon fiber hood piece.

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
I voted carbon-white but I would look for a good mix and match up two colors that makes your quad stand out a little. Maybe even white, gray, and black. Or gray and black and get some custom graphics for originality !!!
Or CF white, green and polished... :D

:p @ RP Dude

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
I think carbon fiber white would look pretty bad ass with your black carbon fiber hood piece.
Who Me?

My hood is just plain ol Silver.

Kawgirl's quad has White Carbon Fiber with a Grey Carbon Fiber hood and it looks Bitchen. :D

Edit: Crap, Camo beat me to it. I was trying to find a good pic and he beat me to the post. :cool:

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
I voted Silver just based on your attitude. :p Well, it would have been black but you trail ride and get muddy. It would look crappy in no time. I didn't vote orange just because you have that now. Silver would look killer with your frame.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Silver would look killer with your frame.
I thought his frame was silver.

Is it something different now, HEATHEN?

·
Registered
680 Posts
The silver and black was kick azz color combo.What year did they come out with the silver plastic?

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Who Me?

No, I was talking about HEATHEN's V with the carbon hood. I have some pictures of his V saved yet that he sent me over a year ago when he was trying to sell his Edge paddles. I am glad I didn't buy them. :lol:

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Who Me?

No, I was talking about HEATHEN's V with the carbon hood. I have some pictures of his V saved yet that he sent me over a year ago when he was trying to sell his Edge paddles. I am glad I didn't buy them. :lol:
Oh, OK. :D

Edge Hater............ :mad:

:lol::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
Heathen's frame is a silver, black vein I think.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.