Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

2841 - 2860 of 2874 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts

I washed it today after going out on one of the trails and clearing off some trees that fell during the winter.

I also adjusted the tension of that little yellow lever.
Looks good. Im intrested in getting a front rack bag to store waters and some snacks. Any good ones out there ?

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
I'd check Rocky Mountain ATV.
I have a soft bag that's insulated made by Quadboss but it looks like they don't make it any more.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Added the BRP LINQ set up on the Kawie. I know most people need more stored but I like a sleek looking bike without boxes and seats . For me it’s perfect . Can take off for cleaning or when not needed .

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
I was going to buy a white one and they were all gone, all they had left were blues ones until the 2015s came in.
Blue was not my choice but its OK.
Your's looks really nice.
I still would have peeled the stickers of a white one too. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Added the BRP LINQ set up on the Kawie. I know most people need more stored but I like a sleek looking bike without boxes and seats . For me it’s perfect . Can take off for cleaning or when not needed . View attachment 75008
Who cares what anyone else thinks? Customize your wheeler for you and where you ride. I'd love to take about 100 pounds of $#¡t off mine, but where I ride, I need all of it all the time. I can be off the beaten trail so far that it might be months before somebody else comes along.😉

·
Registered
31 Posts
I was going to buy a white one and they were all gone, all they had left were blues ones until the 2015s came in.
Blue was not my choice but its OK.
Your's looks really nice.
I still would have peeled the stickers of a white one too. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks ! The white has always grabbed me . It’s the painted version. Cleans up really nice . .

·
Registered
31 Posts
Who cares what anyone else thinks? Customize your wheeler for you and where you ride. I'd love to take about 100 pounds of $#¡t off mine, but where I ride, I need all of it all the time. I can be off the beaten trail so far that it might be months before somebody else comes along.😉
exactly . Different opinions and riding styles keep these threads interesting. If we all did the same or liked the same it would be less entertaining .

doesn’t sound like cell service where you ride . Lol .

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Thanks ! The white has always grabbed me . It’s the painted version. Cleans up really nice . .
Well it sure looks nice.
I'm sure I take a lot of stuff that I'll never use. Like the tourniquets. ;)

Here's mine the day I bought it back in Aug 2014.

Here it is 7 days later. New tires and no stickers.

Nobody likes that I took the sticker off but me and my friend Doug. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2,906 Posts

I tore up the front skid plate last week. I tore up the middle one the first year I owned it. :LOL:

Both new ones arrived today. This will give me something to do next week. :cool:

·
Registered
764 Posts
I have all new fresh skid plates going on next weekend. Having my alignment done to. Getting ready for summer. was out last weekend.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Well it sure looks nice.
I'm sure I take a lot of stuff that I'll never use. Like the tourniquets. ;)

Here's mine the day I bought it back in Aug 2014.

Here it is 7 days later. New tires and no stickers.

Nobody likes that I took the sticker off but me and my friend Doug. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
That blue looks sharp too .

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
I have all new fresh skid plates going on next weekend. Having my alignment done to. Getting ready for summer. was out last weekend.
I just bought the cheesy OE Kawasaki plastic skid plates. "Plate" might be somewhat of an exaggeration. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
764 Posts
I just bought the cheesy OE Kawasaki plastic skid plates. "Plate" might be somewhat of an exaggeration. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah those would last a day where we ride it would literally peel right off

2841 - 2860 of 2874 Posts