Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

2901 - 2920 of 2944 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Finally shimmed my needles. Went to the hardware store and bought some brass #4 washers and tore into it. Went to check the washer thickness and found my digital caliber battery was dead. Shite!! Not gonna head back to town to get a battery so decided to go old school and just play it by ear. Put one washer on and thought “god hates a coward” and went for 2 per needle. Put the air box back on and took it for a burn. Ran like crap! Pulled the filter and fired it up. No movement on the front slide. Took the front cover off and reseated the diaphragm and reinstalled the front cover. Put the filter back on and took it for a burn. DAMN!! Nailed it! No hesitation off idle and fires up so much easier now. A fairly easy job with a great outcome. You gotta love it!

Reactions: kickstart

·
Registered
914 Posts

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
I replaced a leaking rear axle seal on the left side (much easier than the right), and then I took it up in the mountains for a test run. No more leaks.

·
Registered
3,004 Posts

I washed The Blue Lizard. Again. :) (y)
I call it The Blue Lizard to remind me to put on my Blue Lizard sunscreen. ;)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Took the nephew out on his first atv trip today with my buddy and his kid. We put on 80 miles and he did very well. Out exploring on an abandoned ski resort. Happy to report the Elkas did awesome and was worth the wait.

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
I had to clean my air filter. This is what happens when you follow 38 machines over 160 miles of dirt roads.😯

·
Registered
3,004 Posts

I replaced my broken park brake cable.
Changed the oil and rotated the tires on my car too. (y)

·
Registered
3,004 Posts

I washed and changed the oil and filters, again. ;)

I love these $2.96 air filters. :love:

·
Registered
2 Posts
My '21 pro mx was delivered yesterday. Added a rear bumper, mirror and half a windshield. Parts were missing for the windshield so completion for another day.

·
Registered
3,639 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Reactions: Beaverfishing

·
Registered
2012 Brute Force 750
17 Posts
Well do if I ever figure out this bracket. If I put the brackets on the outside of the shock mount I have alot of play between the bolt and eye of the shock, dont seem right. and if I put it on the inside of the mount the shock dont fit to small, I'm at a loss. If I do one on the outside and one on the inside it seems to work but dont look right. Wish cfab would get ahold of me.

·
Registered
2012 Brute Force 750
17 Posts
If anyone at all has the cfab a-arms and could post a pic that would be so great and Very much appreciated. This form has helped me alot I'm hoping it pulls through again.

Attachments

·
Registered
387 Posts
Been awhile but heres mean green with 33s and Wildboaratvparts.com floorboards , new trinity exhaust

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

2901 - 2920 of 2944 Posts