Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

2921 - 2940 of 2944 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Brute Force 750
17 Posts
Been awhile but heres mean green with 33s and Wildboaratvparts.com floorboards , new trinity exhaust

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
The dumb bracket for the shock towers in the front. I dont know how they want me to put it on, and it can be put on a few different ways. the spacers and bolts they sent are crap way to short.. lesson learned CFAB can take a flying hike off a cliff. Iv even contacted him twice with no help from him, think his name is Corey. They sure are making a bad name for them self. Even took about 3 months or so to get. Pretty poor business. Are family runs a few restraints, costumer satisfaction and a good name for your self is everything.

I like the green machine that thing is awesome. You did a great job on it. Wish I had half them parts on mine.

·
Registered
387 Posts
The dumb bracket for the shock towers in the front. I dont know how they want me to put it on, and it can be put on a few different ways. the spacers and bolts they sent are crap way to short.. lesson learned CFAB can take a flying hike off a cliff. Iv even contacted him twice with no help from him, think his name is Corey. They sure are making a bad name for them self. Even took about 3 months or so to get. Pretty poor business. Are family runs a few restraints, costumer satisfaction and a good name for your self is everything.

I like the green machine that thing is awesome. You did a great job on it. Wish I had half them parts on mine.
Corey has had issues for years he owns cfab.

·
Registered
2012 Brute Force 750
17 Posts
Corey has had issues for years he owns cfab.

Yep think I'm just going to take this bracket to the machine shop and have them help me out. Think I'm going to use two long brackets insted of the two short ones with the one long one. I'll use one on the inside of the towers towards the back and one on the outside in the front of the tower if that makes sence. There smart and know what there doing. Get some right size spacers done well im there.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Reactions: Panhandlebrute

·
Registered
912 Posts
Thanks im admin and founder . We do alot . Give aways , stickers and more

I like stickers ! Yea I was looking around on the post for some new things that I can buy

·
Registered
912 Posts
Heres my youtube

·
Registered
3,002 Posts

I replaced the 16 year old plywood deck so my ATV wouldn't fall thru.

Two sheets of 3/4" marine grade plywood, $219.00
400 mile round trip to get it and $75 for gas.
It should last another 16 years. ;)

Reactions: dman66

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Put some new shoes on the old girl.
They are CST Anclas.

·
Registered
562 Posts
While we were camping earlier this month, I used the old girl to go get firewood. She pulls good with a loaded trailer behind her!
F7016D80-2FCF-47AC-BC12-DA7222B6B5ED.jpeg

·
Registered
562 Posts
Been having some minor carb issues the last while and as I have another set of carbs, I rebuilt them and have them ready to install. #40 pilot jets, 155/160 mains, shimmed the needles about .020”, new seals on float bowls, new needles and seat, AFR screws at 2-3/4. Not a real hard job once you get into it. Just make sure everything is super clean when you put them back together. And you definitely need an air compressor to blow out all those little ports.

Reactions: rubiranch

·
Registered
562 Posts
Got my rebuilt carbs installed and took her for a tear. Rips arse again with no misses or stumbles! Did an autopsy on the old carbs and found a little bit of dirt in there. I had shimmed the needles on this set of carbs without removing them, and I must have got some dirt in there while I was doing the job. Will clean and reassemble this set of carbs and keep as a backup just in case. Nice to have it running properly again!

Reactions: rubiranch

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
From the pictures you posted it looks like you did a great job rebuilding them.
Glad it turned out GREAT!!

·
Registered
3,002 Posts

My summer tires have about had it so its time for my winter tires.

Its also time to take the 2" ball off and put my hook back on too.

I got 2680 miles of this set of Carlisle ACTs. The most mileage off a set of ACTs so far.
So far I have 1453 miles on my Carlisle Mud Wolfs. These are actually great trail tires. Just a tad on the heavy for me though.

The camera makes them look way out of alignment but they're good. ;)

So now I'm ready to hit the trails tomorrow. (y)

·
Registered
562 Posts
Started doing up a set of heads for the old girl. Talked to a friend of mine who ports heads on sleds all the time and asked him about cleaning up the exhaust ports on these heads. He told me there’s no reason not to so I decided, what the hell! Might as well give it a shot! Never done it before so this is a first for me. From what I can see and what I have found on the internet, There’s lots of material in there that can come out without making them too thin so I got in there with my Dremel and cleaned them out a bit. Ordered a porting kit so will have to wait until it comes in to get the proper sanding grits to polish them out. Did as much as I could with what I have for now.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Using stock valves that I will lap in once I get the porting finished, and have ordered some Kibblewhite seals. Will see how this goes! It’s been fun so far!

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Reactions: Swanny52
2921 - 2940 of 2944 Posts