Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

3101 - 3120 of 3139 Posts

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
I rolled it over backwards. :ROFLMAO:

:eek:

I managed to only fracture my left scapula and a friend rode it back to his place for me. (y)

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Glad to see your in one peice. It's harder to heal up the older we get.
Your buddy probably had a blast riding her back.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Glad to see your in one peice. It's harder to heal up the older we get.
Your buddy probably had a blast riding her back.
Thanks dman - he has a 2-rear old Can Am Max that he loves.
His only comment was it felt OK to him. :LOL:

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
I rolled it over backwards. :ROFLMAO:

:eek:

I managed to only fracture my left scapula and a friend rode it back to his place for me. (y)
Oh crap Kenny! How did that happen? Where was this? How long are you going to be unable to ride? How bad is the Brute damaged? Looks like the handlebars are tweaked. Did the chainsaw get damaged?
What hospital did they take you to?

Man, I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm hoping you get well soon, and you can get her fixed and back out on the trail. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Reactions: rubiranch

·
Registered
85 KLT110, 08 Prairie360, 11 Prairie360, 11 Prairie360 Camo
69 Posts
Bad news, but looks like with the rocky terrain, you had some good luck, too. Hope you and the Brute are both easy fixes. Get well soon.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Oh crap Kenny! How did that happen? Where was this? How long are you going to be unable to ride? How bad is the Brute damaged? Looks like the handlebars are tweaked. Did the chainsaw get damaged?
What hospital did they take you to?

Man, I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm hoping you get well soon, and you can get her fixed and back out on the trail. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
Thanks kickstart. I'm good.
As always its steeper than it looks. I was climbing the hill and had to climb up about a 12" ledge and didn't make it. I was going to back up and take another shot at it but had to back over a big rock and when it went over the rock I hit the brakes and it came over on top of me.
My friend got me out from under it and the old shoulder was hurting pretty bad.
I rode out in a General to the edge of town where they had a ambulance waiting for me and they took me to Sevier Valley Hospital here in Richfield.
It fired right up and my friend rode it out. He said it ran fine and said my saw saved the handle bars. :LOL:
Busted headlight and I could some brackets that held the fender and stuff in was busted. They left it at a friends house so I haven't actually got to look it over yet.
No surgery or anything like that. There are a couple of cracks in my scapula which is actually quite painful. I feel better today than yesterday. Follow up with the doctor next week and then I should know more then as far as recovery time.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Bad news, but looks like with the rocky terrain, you had some good luck, too. Hope you and the Brute are both easy fixes. Get well soon.
Feeling pretty grateful today. Both the machine and I could have gotten it a lost worse.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
As always its steeper than it looks. I was climbing the hill and had to climb up about a 12" ledge and didn't make it. I was going to back up and take another shot at it but had to back over a big rock and when it went over the rock I hit the brakes and it came over on top of me.
I rode out in a General to the edge of town where they had a ambulance waiting for me and they took me to Sevier Valley Hospital here in Richfield.
It fired right up and my friend rode it out. He said it ran fine and said my saw saved the handle bars. :LOL:
Busted headlight and I could some brackets that held the fender and stuff in was busted. They left it at a friends house so I haven't actually got to look it over yet.
No surgery or anything like that. There are a couple of cracks in my scapula which is actually quite painful. I feel better today than yesterday. Follow up with the doctor next week and then I should know more then as far as recovery time.
Well at least there's some good news in there. It could've been a lot worse.
Here's to a speedy recovery.🍻

·
Registered
669 Posts
OUCH! Sorry to see your wheeler upside down and you laying beside it, but glad you are going to be OK. The plastic and metal can be fixed. Old bones take longer! At least you can run a keyboard and get whatever parts you need ordered! Take care!👍🏻

Reactions: rubiranch

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I have 2 oem headlights that I can send you if you just want to pay the shipping.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
I have 2 oem headlights that I can send you if you just want to pay the shipping.
Thanks Swanny. I need to look it over first. I should be doing that in the next couple of days. I'm sure that I'll take you upon your offer.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts

So I just went out in the shop and took a closer look at the damage.
The part circled in red at the bottom of the picture is a rubber grommet that came out of the headlight housing. The bracket bent and nothing broke. I can bend the bracket back.
I can also bend the rack back to its original shape.
Cost of repairs, $0.00. :D

Pretty happy that there was literally zero damage to the machine. (y)

·
Registered
3,192 Posts

I have always felt that my BF was light in the front so after going over backwards I figured it was time to re-evaluate all the junk I carry in my truck to lighten the load up on the rear a bit.

This is all I felt that I could part with. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Thanks Swanny. I need to look it over first. I should be doing that in the next couple of days. I'm sure that I'll take you upon your offer.
Sounds good kenny !

3101 - 3120 of 3139 Posts