Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
3121 - 3140 of 3194 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Dam Rubi good to hear you walked away that coulda went real bad.

Reactions: rubiranch

·
Registered
871 Posts
Rode my 2 beasts around trying to get rid of the old gas in them and waiting for April 1st.

·
Registered
871 Posts
April 1st the trails near my cabin in Northern Michigan change from snowmobile to open to orvs.

Reactions: rubiranch

·
Registered
3,278 Posts

I should have some help here Saturday and we'll get the front rack straightened and then its ready to go. :)

I live in a rural area and made the front page of the local news. :ROFLMAO:
That's how slow things are here. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Rnl79

·
Registered
85 KLT110, 08 Prairie360, 11 Prairie360, 11 Prairie360 Camo
127 Posts
Much better than most ATV accident articles. Brute looks good. How are you doing?

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Much better than most ATV accident articles. Brute looks good. How are you doing?
Thank you, I'm lucky and grateful.
Healing faster than I has expected.
I used both hands to put my socks on this morning. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,089 Posts

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
How are you feeling kenny ? When can you get back on the trails ?
I'm doing pretty good and feel like I'm healing quickly but still too soon to ride.
Hopefully in a few more weeks.
Thanks for asking.

These are what I brought home.
Carlisle ACT XLRs. Same rubber compound as the regular ACTs but they have the 1 1/4" lugs like the HDs.
I'll drop them off in town today to have them mounted on my original wheels.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
I ordered two new outer tie rid ends and only received one so far. :(
It showed that they had several in stock. :(

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
What kind did you get ?

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Must've had one of them in their Tennessee warehouse. I've run down to their store a couple times to get stuff they said they had only to find out it was actually in Tennessee. It's frustrating.😡

·
Registered
699 Posts
Try ordering parts in Canada. What a frickin nightmare. Very hard to find a lot of parts and they gouge the crap outta a guy when you do find them. When the border was open, I could order parts in the U.S., get it shipped to a shipping outlet in the U.S. thats ten minutes from my house, and pick them up in a short period of time. Always had good results with places like Partzilla, Rocky Mountain, Kawasakipartshouse. Wish we had something up here that was as reliable as those places. Only place we have is Fortnine or Dennis Kirk, and the last time I tried to order from one of those guys, the shipping was damn near the cost of the item I bought!! Wound up finding it on Amazon.ca.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Try ordering parts in Canada. What a frickin nightmare. Very hard to find a lot of parts and they gouge the crap outta a guy when you do find them. When the border was open, I could order parts in the U.S., get it shipped to a shipping outlet in the U.S. thats ten minutes from my house, and pick them up in a short period of time. Always had good results with places like Partzilla, Rocky Mountain, Kawasakipartshouse. Wish we had something up here that was as reliable as those places. Only place we have is Fortnine or Dennis Kirk, and the last time I tried to order from one of those guys, the shipping was damn near the cost of the item I bought!! Wound up finding it on Amazon.ca.
Damn thats ashame. Rather see them get your business then amazon.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts

My friend got my front rack straightened out and I got it put on today so I guess its just about ready to ride.

There's unseen damage under the rack. Mounting brackets, frame, I have no idea but its not square anymore.

Still waiting for my other tie rod end from Rocky Mountain. I hope it gets here this year. :rolleyes:

It needs its oil and filters changed again too and so does my car. :(

I'll take it for a short spin to see how it rides but I'm not quite ready to ride the trails. The shoulder still needs some more time to finish healing.

3121 - 3140 of 3194 Posts