Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
3241 - 3260 of 3293 Posts

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Wired in an LED bar and heated grips on the BF750.
Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Vehicle

Reactions: rubiranch

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Rolled the Brute. Luckily, only minor injuries and just cosmetic damage to the ATV.😥

I don't care what anyone says....the IRS Brutes (and all other IRS quads) SUCK on off-camber, downhills. The Prairie goes down places like this without even a second thought. The Brute is nervous. Night and day difference.
Please Kawie!!!!! Bring back an SRA quad with power steering and the Teryx 800cc engine!!! I'd buy one immediately!

Tire Wheel Mountain Automotive tire Tread

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Made a custom gas tank bracket for the Brute. Sure wish I would've had this on a day earlier...it might have saved the handlebars from getting bent when it rolled over!😬🥴
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Reactions: dman66

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Mounted up some LED whips and installed a new battery on the Brute.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Blue Automotive lighting

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Rolled the Brute. Luckily, only minor injuries and just cosmetic damage to the ATV.😥

I don't care what anyone says....the IRS Brutes (and all other IRS quads) SUCK on off-camber, downhills. The Prairie goes down places like this without even a second thought. The Brute is nervous. Night and day difference.
Please Kawie!!!!! Bring back an SRA quad with power steering and the Teryx 800cc engine!!! I'd buy one immediately!
Glad only minor injuries.

And glad that we have a choice.

This is the most stable ATV on off-camber trails that I've ever ridden, a 2012 Polaris 550 Touring - even more stable than my 2001 Honda Rubicon.
I was always amazed at just how stable it was.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Tightened the belt on the Brute in camp after the reminder light went on. Also put a stator in it the other day.
Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire Hood

Green Motor vehicle Gas Tent Landscape

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Rim Automotive wheel system Engineering

Reactions: Swanny52

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Changed the front diff oil, checked all fluids, air filter, and tightened up the springs a bit.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
And got rid of the awful yellow Tusk winch hook strap, and added an appropriate colored cable stop.
Hood Green Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle

Reactions: Swanny52

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Replaced the front hand brake cable on my Prairie 700. Poor thing lasted 26,500 miles and countless activations of the park brake.
The park brake on my Yamaha broke in the first 5 years I owned it.

·
Premium Member
1,489 Posts
Replaced the front hand brake cable on my Prairie 700. Poor thing lasted 26,500 miles and countless activations of the park brake.
The park brake on my Yamaha broke in the first 5 years I owned it.
I always use my parking brake

Reactions: kickstart

·
Registered
782 Posts
Built a receiver hitch style addition to my front rack to hold my chainsaw and fuel setup. Had the same setup on my old brute.
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Vehicle Wheel Hood Motor vehicle

Reactions: kickstart

·
Registered
782 Posts
A dumb little addition, but it makes me chuckle!!!!!😂
Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood

Car Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Automotive design

·
Premium Member
1,489 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Amazon. Had to make the 8mm x 5/8” piece that attaches the skull to the shift lever in the Brute, but it was a fun little project! Like I said, it makes me chuckle!!!😂😂

·
Premium Member
1,489 Posts
Amazon. Had to make the 8mm x 5/8” piece that attaches the skull to the shift lever in the Brute, but it was a fun little project! Like I said, it makes me chuckle!!!😂😂
Ive seen one on ebay like that awhile back

Reactions: mastrblastr

·
Registered
2 Posts
We have one of these on the Jeep board that i belong to as well. So i thought i would start one on here. I know some of us do something to our ATV's daily. Whether it be routine maintenance or something major. So lets see what you did to your TOY today!
I made the coil pop followed by puffs of smokes. So what did I do to my Kawasaki today, help?

3241 - 3260 of 3293 Posts