Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to tecates. Im always seeign people trash talking the FMF pipes. Whats a good pipe, that is still possible to find?

·
Registered
255 Posts
DG
Power Pros
Klemm
Sprock
Dynoport
Bill's

Most are not "impossible" find. You have to do a lot of searching and have to spend some cash.

·
Registered
360 Posts
The aftermarket pipes pointed out above are better than a stock pipe. I am not sure the exact increase in power some are made to do different things. The klemm was A high rev pipe. The bills, dynoport and DG I believe were an overall pipe. Not sure on sprock and powerpros. The stock pipe has been proven to make better horsepower then the FMF.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just received this email from JEMCO about a pipe for the T4. I had them build me a pipe for my 84 T3 which I could not be happier with.

Joel,
I do build a system for the Tecate 4. It sells for $275.00 + $30.00 shipping.
Delivery is 2-3 weeks after pre-payment by money order. Give me a call at the shop to discuss and place your order.
Thank you for your inquiry.

Jon Easton

Jemco Exhaust Systems
1919 B. Blalock Rd.
Houston, TX 77080
713-461-3834
alternate email: [email protected]
www.jemcoexhaust.com

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Yea what he said :rock: Pics are a must

·
Registered
16 Posts
I do not have a pipe for the T4. I had Jemco build me a pipe for my 1984 Tecate 3 last year. I just picked up my first T4 and figured I would check with Jemco to see if they have ever built a pipe for the T4. I will check with them and see if they have any pics of a T4 pipe they built before.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yes the expansion chamber. To me the exhaust system has two parts, the pipe (expansion chamber) and the silencer (silencer and mid-pipe) I am in snowmobile rebuilding mode and I use the term pipe often. Here is some pics of my Jemco expansion chamber for my 84 T3

·
Registered
637 Posts
Holy cow that thing is super clean! Do you even ride it? That is one sharp Trike.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Very very nice man. It would be awesome to see it at tecate fest. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.