Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since it looks like Quad bit the dust i'm after a new ATV magazine for reading. Preferably monthly and utility focussed would be nice.

Which ones do you guys read?

·
Premium Member
2,440 Posts
I hate to say it, but Dirt Wheels. I dont have a subscription but if the cove grabs my attention, thats what I buy

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Dirt wheels but only once in a while. Usually its MM&FF, 5.0 mustangs, and a diesel magazine when it attracts my attention.

·
Registered
445 Posts
i used to read ATV Sport... haven't seen one in a while tho, and i hate dirt wheels due to their unbelievable bias opinion

·
Super Moderator
12,616 Posts
I was subscribed to 'Quad', but I guess it's now back to 'Dirt Wheels'.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
yep , dirt wheels and a few others once in a while.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Subscribed to Dirtwheels and ATV Action, Use to buy QU4D until they called it quits last month.

·
Registered
363 Posts
dirt wheels but i would have to agree with darrel. theyre biased to the point of making me wonder if theyre being paid off. :huh:

·
Premium Member
16,646 Posts
I don't buy any magazines anymore. Most of their info is months old and can be found on the Net for free and sooner.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
dirt wheels,atv action the new one just come in on friday its the october one :lol:they rekon it takes 2 months to arrive:mad:

·
Registered
711 Posts
I wish there was a good mag for the quads like the cars and bikes.It seems tha any tech articles they due are so old that you already have done it or their tech consits of how to bolt on a rack extension.

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
dirt wheels, atv action, atv sport, RC car, petersons 4wheel drive, and any other mag i see on the shelf like them.. i read alot of mags

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
i was pissed when i got my QUAD mag and it said its done, but they are replacing it with some dirt bike mag. well whoopty doo, i dont own a dirt bike, i have no desire for one. what a friggen waste.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Quad on occasion (when they had a poster inside that looked good), dirt wheels once in a while, men's fitness, and playboy(I swear I read the articles).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts