Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seizmik Persuit Night Vision (LED Lights) $265

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which outside mirrors does everybody recommend for a Mule Pro FXR?
I see Kawasaki offers two choices, one is almost $100 more than the other. The cheaper ones look like they do not stick out as far. Does that make the passenger side one to close to the ROPS to use?
They look like Seizmeks.
I also see you can get Seizmiks Pursuits with LED lights, for another $120+ more. Worth it?

·
Registered
99 Posts
$280 for the Seizmiks but they are guaranteed even if your cow eats it or you shoot it. I don't have side mirrors on my MX and don't see any reason to

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's legal to drive side by sides on the county roads in my county is the only reason I want any mirrors.
My plan is to keep them folded unless driving on the road. My biggest fear of driving on the road is being rear ended.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I can drive mine on the roads but I only have a rear view mirror on mine, it came with a kit I bought from partzilla

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I picked the Seizmik Pursuits. I could not see the need for lights (I can probably buy better lights for the $120 more the lighted ones cost) and did not want to have to wire them.
I looks Seizmik supplies the Kawasaki mirrors? So why pay more.
A friend bought cheap mirrors for his JD Gator 825i. He could not adjust them (poor design) and ended up junking them and paying big $$ for JD mirrors.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts