Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 05 brute force 750, 27' swamplites, hmf exhaust, and recently put on cdi box...Looking for something to do with my airbox or maybe clutch springs. Dont wanna spend a ton of money but a few hundred or less would be great. Have seen some ehs airbox stuff, anyone reccomend this???

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
you'll get more performance gains out of sending your clutch to VFJ to have it machined. i haven't done mine yet, but everyone on here says its the best performance gain for the money. he's a sponsor on this site, Interstate Motorsports.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Clutch springs is a cheap upgrade and a quick fix!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How hard is it to change them out? Any special tools needed? And what exactly does changing them out help...Ive seen alot of people change them out but didnt know how hard of a job that it would be to do and what exactly it would do....

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
its not at all hard to do. i think you can find the 'how to' info on mudinmyblood. what springs you need depends on tire size, and why kind of riding you do.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
oh and you'll need a puller for your primary clutch, unless you just roll the belt off. you dont actually need to remove the primary to change the spring. and you can make up a tool for the secondary for less than $10 and 10 minutes. that also can be found on nyrocs site and maybe mudinmyblood. hope this helps

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay ill do some research on it, what kind of things can this do to improve my power? Like how many hp?

·
Registered
42 Posts
hey i recently bought a brute too, i just got my clutch back from john and i cant believe the difference it makes, it is without a doubt the best bag for ur buck and he is fast and professional, i will be doing this mod on my next one too.

·
Registered
380 Posts
i have an ehs with my muzzy and the ehs was cheap and easy, made a pretty noticable difference, makes it a little louder because you hear the intake, but with the hmf you shouldnt notice the noise difference they make you go deaf anyway and the stage 3 vfj too i heard thats well worth it, ill be getting that done soon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts