Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looing at investing in some paddles after the first of the year... i like to slide so i was looking towards the direction of a set of "V"'s... what is the largest i can run with factory heel guards and stock swinger?

thanks

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
Get some 24x11-10 9-paddle Scat Traks. Get the Edges if you want to be able to turn with ease or get the Extremes for the best straight line traction and ease of sliding the rear around. I have found that straight paddles allow for sliding better because they don't really have much lateral traction like the V-paddles.

If you are REALLY concerned about sliding the rear around, a set of 22" would probably slide better than the 24" tires.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
ive got 24" edges, you can kick the ass out a bit, but donuts are out the question. i like em, 22" paddles youll suffer on top end and they dig a bit more from what i read. theres a member sellin some edges cheap, thespeedforce pm him, may still have em

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys!!

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
No to the 22's.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that is an awesome deal, but i am broke... not going for pity here i have lost me job, close on our house today that we finally sold... unfortunately we have to take money to closing that we don't have... soooooo, hopefully things will be better after the first of the year:unsure:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts