Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man I have only been on here a few months and for the first month this place was the place to go for help and everyone seemed to be considerate. As soon as that guy came on here about the Trxx 700 and started crap, he left and now it seems everyone is turning on each other.

This place seemed different then all the other forums out there and now it is all about my wee wee is bigger than your wee wee..I really appreciated this place as I am not mechanically inclined or pretned to be so the help I have gotten has been great. No way a year ago would I of taken off my carbs and rejet them I would of been happy to take it to a dealer and pay a couple hundred bucks.

I understand getting screwed over by someone buying/selling stuff and it not being what it was suppossed to be or never even receive it. I think we should watch out for one another and maybe one post saying hey this guy has done a bad deal just be careful. Then not 4 people jumping defending the other guy all he is trying to do is let others know.

Lets get back to the forum that is the Chit!!

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
its always been like this man, you shoudl have been on here when mickey and dale jr were still on :lol: thats kind of the reason this place is so popular, you never know whats going to happen.. its also a big reason the kawies are so fast now, everyone is trying to be faster than the next guy and it has produced some of the coolest atvs ever..

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
well, I beleive I was called the new dale jr... so rest assured....we are all in good hands now.... We just need the monkey to step up and be the next FST...

:lol:

·
Registered
237 Posts
i kind of miss that dale jr azz clown

who made that video of him taking his cancer medicine now that was funny

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I'm missing or not seeing that everyone is fighting

i kind of miss that dale jr azz clown

who made that video of him taking his cancer medicine now that was funny
Miss that one.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
skip nay it was not up very long before it got yanked down
I always miss the good stuff. WTF
Skip is my first name Nay is my last name. LOL

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Wayne, I am on here every day and I can see what you are talking about but there is still a lot of help on this forum. A year ago I didn't know squat about my V and now I am in the process of building a 730. There is NO way I would have dove into that without the possibility of getting questions answered here if I got stuck and couldn't figure something out. On the other hand, I this forum has also caused me to spend as much in upgrades to my green V as what I paid for it! :lol::huh:

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
welcome to KR :lol:

seriously, most of what you perceive as bickering or whatever is just everyone BS'ing back and forth and flippin each other shit. Nothing is ever meant maliciously, occasionally someone might take something the wrong way, but in general most of it's meant in a fun way. Alot of us have met each other, so yeah we feel at liberty to smack each other around every now and then.
I think I may know what you are referring to, not sure though.....some people just don't understand basic forum etiquette/rules and interject themselves where they shouldn't and they end up getting callled on it. It's pretty much the exception on here but as in most public forums, there's always somebody that comes along that really have no clue on what/when to post something.
For them most part, people should keep their opinions to themselves in the For Sale section, not really referring to the Highenergy thread, he has come on here and screwed people over before, so yeah there are some pissed people and like it to be known

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts
Yeah we bitch and fight with each other,but look out if some outsider tries to mess with us.
That's what makes us a big dysfunctional family.
Welcome to the family:)

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Yeah we bitch and fight with each other,but look out if some outsider tries to mess with us.
That's what makes us a big dysfunctional family.
Welcome to the family:)

:cheers:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey it is all good then as long as help is here because I probably need it more than anyone. The guys I hang out with we pretty much beat each other down the majority of the time mostly over fishing, as they do not ride.. The V I bought this summer is actually the first quad I have owned, always ridden bikes. If I can show my one buddy a V can plow snow I can talk him into one.
Twyztid I am hoping a year in I am not trying to build a 730 or bigger! With my bikes they were always the best they could be just i was always paying for someone else to do the work for me. This time I am working on this thing when needed with the help of the group here!

I actually told my wife over the weekend that alot of the guys from this board get together throughout the year and that I was thinking maybe I should go this spring. She does not think any of it is a good idea as she hates the quads, i had to buy my daughter one to have someone to ride with even put me in the doghouse more! I love riding though! Who am I kidding if I were to go and meet up with the big bikes on here it would cost me alot of $ when i got back!!

I see everyone likes to take the jabs at Monkey and Camo i am guessing there are good reasons???? I thank everyone though for the help as I have stated time and time again I have very limited Mechanical skills.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Twyztid I am hoping a year in I am not trying to build a 730 or bigger! With my bikes they were always the best they could be just i was always paying for someone else to do the work for me. This time I am working on this thing when needed with the help of the group here!

I actually told my wife over the weekend that alot of the guys from this board get together throughout the year and that I was thinking maybe I should go this spring.
I had one burning oil pretty bad so that was my main reason for the 730.

What area of Ohio do you live in? Within driving distance of Silver Lake sand dunes in Michigan? I have met a few other KawieRiders a couple of times there and I think we may be getting together again this May.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
suck it up the shit stirn and bickering is good for keeping yous on ur toes
everybody cops it sooner or later and these usually some good advice and interesting things to read(billet cams)wile the shit is flinging backwards and forwards:cool:

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
I'm missing or not seeing that everyone is fighting

agree, also have not seen any of that since Jr and FST left!!

in a way miss them, however after a few days they become too much again!!

then the other thing is that it is very easy to misunderstand what someone is posting, specially when someone is just ragging the other one!!

the one thing here is that most guys know each other, and hence to someone who is not used to it, it might seem like fighting and bickering!!
on one of our local forums a bud (on here as Goosebeak) often rag each other bout all kinds of things(incl the Chevy & Ford issue), to someone from the outside looks like its a major fight, however nothing close!!

self belong to around 30 different forums, and this is by far the best example of a great forum!!

my zim$ 0.02c worth!! LOL!!:D

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
It's hard to figure out who likes who around here if you just read the posts. The back and fourth can get kind of brutal on it's face, but I would hope it is just good debate in the face of differing opinions. I for one, get a kick out of ribbing people (It's a character flaw. :cool:). But I assure you that there is Never any anger or anamosity on my behalf. Those that know me, know that I'm not too bad of a guy (Shut Up Z-Mann. :p) and just like everyone else, would do just about anything to help out if we can. All in all, everyone I have met on this Forum is pretty stand up.

Fact is that even if there were only 2 people left on the face of the earth, sooner or later, there is going to be a Disagreement and a Race. :D

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
I disagree 100% with everything everyone said!!!!!:p
J/K:DEd3

1 - 20 of 31 Posts