Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought a 2009 bf 750 all i have done so far is put 28" zilla's on itp 212 blacks and a shorkel from exteme shorkel.
i am willing so spend a good bit more money($2k max). i keep reading all kind of stuff to do but i am no mechanic at all and i think the more i read the more confused i get. what is the best bang for my buck. i could care less about going 90mph but i want as much low end as i can get,
fyi i ride mud alot so keep that in min and also tell me where to buy all of this at(web site or phone#)

thanks in advance
rick

·
Registered
15 Posts
EPI maroon Primary spring/Almond secondary spring.Primary clutch puller.EPI website.I have a muzzy exhaust,I love the sound & pwr.Ebay was best price.Perf.air filter & programmer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I could tell i needed to do something to the clutch when i put those 28" on it i just didnt know what, i read all about people replacing the springs. So i only need to buy those 2 colors? And is that something that i could change myself.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yup, it is a piece of cake! I just changed mine last weekend and it went smooth as could be!! You will need a spring compression tool though!

·
Registered
652 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Muzzy Exhaust.............No brute should be without one!!!!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
$2,000

Muzzy Pro, Fuel Controller, Clutch by VFJ (stage3 spidermod), EHS Air box lid, Moose controller, Maroon Spring, and get it tuned on a dyno. Pick up should be a good 6-7 horses. You can and will feel that...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts