Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can make them and am going to make at least a half dozen sets when I do it.......what will they be worth? They will be made out of chromoly and come with tie rods. could do steering stm too.

·
Registered
22 Posts
well if you could sell them considerably cheaper than name brand kits im sure they would sell like crazy and i would order a set for sure. calculate your overhead and give yourself some coin out of it and post a rough price and we can go from there B)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am working on my jig and prototypes now, I will offer a bare set that you can buy hardware(ball joints,and bushings etc) for ?$ I will offer sets ready to bolt on for a little more$$$ that way if you have good bushing and ball joints you will b able to save some cash. I will make them out of chromoloy for sure and maybe some out of steel for buget riders. I will not be offering shocks, that will be the big question what shocks I will design them to. I will keep you posted. It will be a couple weeks because it is a side project at work. Be patient they will be here soon and following th t-4 will be 250r and banshee arms maybe blasters too.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
When I made my tooling I left out the shock mount so I am able to mock that up on the bike for what ever length shock is desired. I just eye ball one side tack it in place and measure, transfer that measurement to the other side so they are both the same.
I'm glad to see some one else is willing to give this a shot. :rock:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts