Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
yup, progressive shots... leaving on about 40% and ramping them up over 2 seconds...

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
Anyone got footage of Mac's V racing?
Be nice to see some vids... and I am glad to hear he finally got to race it.

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
Bug juice made about 25 4.1x or so passes last year... this year we put on some better heads.. but haven't had time to get it on the dyno .. that's in the winter plans...I expect it to run in the 4.0 range if not a bit faster once we get it set up right... the same for the bike I just got. its a tad lighter, has a bit more compression, and has a bit bigger valves... with newer/ different BK drag pipe... I have no idea if, or what more power it makes.. I just got the dyno set up at the new shop Sunday.

Attachments

·
Registered
505 Posts
Nice setup

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
maybe... hopefully next season we can set some new records...

·
Premium Member
10,241 Posts
Was Jeremy Knight running on sand? Big difference between sand & dirt.

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
its a dirt track... and it is what it is... No reason to get into all that noise... I think he ran a 4.07 once @ 76 mph or so.... Kind of impossible to compare a long parted out bike to stuff running today. About the only thing I know to do is load up the trailer next year and go to sheltons ourselves and see whats it about.

·
Registered
40 Posts
We have some of Mac on the Battenfelder facebook site. Our track is about 0.5 second slow due to altitude and traction. He ran an R1 powered moly framed bike in the final and red lighted out. In an earlier race he beat the R1 by .01 with a bike time of 4.4 so I could see him under 4.0 on a better prepared track.

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
I'm not on Facebook (Yes, I'm the One that's not on it. :p). Somebody post the video where we can all see it......... Like on here. ;)

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
I just saw the videos of the FST bike. He does need a bar from the looks of it, even hovering over the bars. It is not a YouTube video so I can't link it here.

·
Premium Member
10,241 Posts
Where is it? The only one I could find was seriously low resolution.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts