Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not big on sweets myself, and tend to avoid sugar. But, I cannot keep my hands off them goddamn cream filled chocolate Hostess Cupcakes.

Lets hear what your favorite sweet snacks are................

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
geez,i figured you would have said butterbraids:Dreeses butter cups are mine,and now they make the big cups.i had two of the easter eggs today,same thing as the cup but in egg form.i f'n love um

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Them peanut butter cups were my favorite as a kid. My parents would buy me a big ass box filled with them for Christmas every year.
I think I ate so many that I kinda got sick of them a little, lol.

Butterbraids, yes-I forgot about them. They take too long to cook though. I have an order form right here infront of me that I need to fill out for tomorrow when they are due.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I brought 4 boxes of these the last time we went to LS just for a weekend trip...A little sand on em and they still are badass.:D

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
Peanut M&Ms are my weakness! I buy them in big azz bags. They normally don't last that long either :D

Just something about those little candies. Just can't keep my hands off'em :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Mmmmmmmmmm I don't buy them much because they are sooo good I could eat the whole box.... :wub:
Tastykake peanut butter candykakes are my favorite too.I have to send them to my sister all the time because they don't get them in Ohio.

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
Skittles first
Cant`n cruch berries second

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
The bags of semi sweet chocolate bits they use for baking cookies---They are tiny little things so I tell myself i'm being cool cause they're so little---Til I realize I've just devoured almost the whole bag---Which would be equivalent to about 5-6 candy bars---Got addicted to em when I used to sneak into my Grammas pantry and snitch em.

Kenny

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
Baby carrots and snap peas... Oh yeah.

Oops, wrong thread. No wonder you all are V-Force riders. :hehe:

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
MMMMM....Almond M&M's. I can hear myself getting fatter while I eat them. :lol:

·
Registered