Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what might have happend to Moby? I've been trying to get a hold of him for a couple of weeks now about a deal we made and can't get a reply. Anyone know anything? How about a phone number? I NEED to ger in touch with him. Thanks

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Lol, I'm sure he has a life outside of this forum. He is prob just taking care of business.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking that he was just busy but I haven't seen him on here in a long time now (and I've been watching) and I've PM'd him twice now in the last couple of weeks.

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
I sent him a pm as well... no response... Looks like it has been a while since he has been on.

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts
Paul has some stuff he is taking care of. I haven't talked to him for a few weeks. I tried to call him the other day. I left him a message and haven't heard back.

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
:lol:

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I didn't post on here to dog Paul. I just wanted to know if all is still good with the deal or did something get lost in shipping. Most of all, I hope all is good with Paul and his family. Everything else can be replaced or worked out. Thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
Paul is a good guy, he must be busy or something

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts
Paul is a great guy to deal with, he has some issues going on. I just got off the phone with him. He tried to log into Kawieriders but couldn't from work.

I sent you a pm sunrayV :tup:

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
you dont have to worry about moby, ive dealt with him a few times and he is 100%.. hope everything is ok with him..

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
:huh::lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
:eek: poor guy isn't even around to defend himself....and that was a no-brainer.....funny....but a no-brainer

·
Registered
742 Posts
He is probably trying to figure out how to tell you that he lost it racing a 300ex for pinks. :p

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
He's probably still out in the garage trying to get that YFZ450 seat out of his crack. :lol:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts