Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where he went? I was looking forward to hearing about the bbk.

·
Registered
180 Posts
He runs a facebook page called "Brute Force MonsterZ". He's very active there.

·
Registered
742 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
180 Posts
you need a facebook account, then you need to request to join group, one of the admins will then accept your request. It's a very active group, but it's the same questions and topics brought up several times per day. 99% of these guys are into building lifted mud bikes. This is also where a lot of the builders are as well. Panhandle is also desperately trying to get kawi to upgrade the Brute Force, and he's also trying to get every and any aftermarket company to build components for Brute Forces (billet front diffs, portals etc)

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Wow guys...just create a dummy account if nothing else.
I've been an anti facebook person since day one.
That's too bad. So many of the people that used to be here and other forums are now on FB instead. I still moderate a few forums but also am an admin and moderator on a few FB groups...one is a Brute group called "Brute Force 750 Owners".

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
That's too bad. So many of the people that used to be here and other forums are now on FB instead. I still moderate a few forums but also am an admin and moderator on a few FB groups...one is a Brute group called "Brute Force 750 Owners".
Yep, faceturd and SxS's have killed nearly all the good atv forums around. Even the atv club I belong to has basically given up on our website and just put up a link to our faceturd page.:frown2: Needless to say, I don't participate because I don't have a Fb account. (And I never will. :wink2:)

Atvs and forums just aren't the popular thing anymore.

·
Registered
518 Posts
i do not like facebook either.
i do not have an account either.
gonna be a grandpa soon.
just got my first kfx 730 and i hate side by sides on the trail.

·
Registered
742 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
I hear you. I graduated Highschool 29 years ago.
I deleted mine right after high school
What! There wasnt even an internet yet when I graduated. But I did not have to walk 10 miles up hill both ways in the snow to get to school like some of the other fellows here had to. I also did not help build the log cabin I was born in.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
I for one enjoy FB.

My privacy setting are set the highest they can. My only friends are my REAL friends and my family.

Its easy to stay in touch with my daughters and a few of my grandkids.

I don't have anyone on my friends list that is "someone I know" and I seldom of ever accept a friend request.

I'v had old friends find me via FB and I'm glad that they did.

Its not for everybody but it works great for me.

Forums are dying and so is email.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
I for one enjoy FB.

My privacy setting are set the highest they can. My only friends are my REAL friends and my family.

Its easy to stay in touch with my daughters and a few of my grandkids.

I don't have anyone on my friends list that is "someone I know" and I seldom of ever accept a friend request.

I'v had old friends find me via FB and I'm glad that they did.

Its not for everybody but it works great for me.

Forums are dying and so is email.
That's it for me too. If it wasn't for FB, I would loose touch with lots of life-long friends and family..including the Grandkids.

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The main reason I don't join the Zuck club is I refuse to give that creep one red cent. Or my personal info. He's proven time and time again that he cannot be trusted with either.

I manage just fine without fb.:wink2:

·
Registered
742 Posts
The main reason I don't join the Zuck club is I refuse to give that creep one red cent. Or my personal info. He's proven time and time again that he cannot be trusted with either.

I manage just fine without fb.:wink2:
Im suprised its still around

1 - 20 of 34 Posts