Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
FB has none of my personal info other than my name and I have never given them one penny.

Its free and its up to you to manage it.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
FB has none of my personal info other than my name and I have never given them one penny.

Its free and its up to you to manage it.
FB has more info on you than you realize. They track everything you do, everything you look at, everything you like, everything you dislike, who your friends are, and who you denied as friends. They know your ip address, how often you use it, what device you use, and how often you use it. That is just the stuff they admit to. Then there's stuff you never hear about. Remember, Zuck was hacking into servers and registered accounts in his teens! He knew computer code better than his professors at Harvard. He is a monster in the computer world, and that is dangerous because he has proven multiple times that he has no moral issue about using all this info about you however he pleases. Then just look at which companies, countries, and hackers have tried hacking fb accounts. Why would they want to hack those accounts if there wasn't any valuable info in them? And those who succeeded at hacking them were "downplayed" by Zuck.

As for giving them money, yes, you do. They make money off of you just being there. Huge companies pay fb for advertising. It's up to 95% of their revenue. The big companies (which you can get a list of off many sites) pay to advertise based on quarterly reports of fb memberships and site traffic. Zuck charges those companies fees adjusted by how many people are on fb. You cannot be on fb without making fb and Zuck very, very rich.

Then there's the principle of being on fb. Did you not know how immoral and devious Zuck is? Do you know how many people he's screwed and shown no remorse about it? Do you know who he is and what he stands for? Are you aware he uses his money to elect democrats and push liberal agendas? Did you know conservatives at fb have to hide because Zuck has been known to fire or demote them? He essentially uses money he makes from providing you the "priviledge" of being on his site to contribute to purposes I doubt most of us here approve of.:surprise:

Make no mistake, fb is not a good place to be, and Zuck is not the type of person I want to be associated with in any shape or form.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Well GOD OH MIGHTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm closing my FB account because I'm sure they're the only ones who track where I go and what I buy.

I'm done.

Jesus...................

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
Well GOD OH MIGHTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm closing my FB account because I'm sure they're the only ones who track where I go and what I buy.

I'm done.

Jesus...................
I'm just passing along the info. :wink2: Don't kill the messenger. Especially not a mesenger who was just trying to help a fellow member whom he thought might care.:smile2:

Somebody just told me a couple weeks ago that my insurance co. caved to anti-gun pressure this summer and backed out of their affiliation with the NRA. They even dropped their NRA discounts. I hadn't heard about that, but I checked into it, and the guy was right. I refuse to pay people who openly oppose things that I believe in, so I changed insurance companies after 21 years with that insurance co.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
The main reason I don't join the Zuck club is I refuse to give that creep one red cent. Or my personal info. He's proven time and time again that he cannot be trusted with either.

I manage just fine without fb.:wink2:
Im suprised its still around

Me too. Especially after their big security breach this year, and Zuck being in a congressional oversight committee in which it was made clear what fb does. Their stock plummeted immediately, but then it rebounded almost as quickly. It's crazy.

But now there's Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Reddit, etc. We have choices now. Most of the folks in my circles prefer Instagram to them all.

·
Registered
742 Posts
The main reason I don't join the Zuck club is I refuse to give that creep one red cent. Or my personal info. He's proven time and time again that he cannot be trusted with either.

I manage just fine without fb.:wink2:
Im suprised its still around

Me too. Especially after their big security breach this year, and Zuck being in a congressional oversight committee in which it was made clear what fb does. Their stock plummeted immediately, but then it rebounded almost as quickly. It's crazy.

But now there's Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Reddit, etc. We have choices now. Most of the folks in my circles prefer Instagram to them all.
I prefer none of them which is why I dont have any accounts haha I had a myspace when it was around thats about it besides deleting my facebook

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
I can't think of a website that doesn't track you. I could care less who tracks where I go on the web.

If you walk into a Target store they track your I-phone while you're there.

Anybody can track your IP address. I see it being tracked in some folks signatures in forums.

Gmail accounts are monitored along with other email accounts to make sure you're not a terrorist.

If FB follows my friends then they are already being followed by FB because they too have an account.

Fuckenberg is a dick, no doubt about that. He is a liberal piece of shit that discriminates against conservatives.

Like I said before, I enjoy my FB account.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
THE GOVERNMENT IS WATCHING YOU - Bwahahahahaha.
Now how to set up my Eco Show ?

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Most of the posts I see on the FB Brute pages, are people to lazy to do a google search on the net to find the answers they actually need to fix their machines. Lots of useless posts about the same how to's, mods, or repairs.
There are some posts once in a while that are actually good too.
On another note, I keep up with the local and far people that mean something to me. I steer clear of all the drama crap on FB.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Found facebook was accessing everything on my phone. Turned off the settings for it so will see lol

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
21 - 34 of 34 Posts