Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a 96 KX 250 dirt bike and have started stripping it down.
I was wondering where the dirt bike message board/forum is?

It'd be cool if this place had a dirtbike section.

Could someone shoot me a link to a board that deals with dirt bikes?

thanks!
Mike

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Kawiecentral.com But you can stay here also. I have a 95 KDX 200 2 stroke that runs as good as most stock 250's.

·
Registered
21 Posts
if you have any questions on youre 96kx just ask an i will try to help the best i can.one of the best mods for the 96 is to use a swinger of of a 98 kx.beefier an lighter an about 2 inches longer.overall better handling.kawie

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
Yeah, maybe we need a Kawie Bikes section. I also have a KX250 sitting in my shed. Hasn't ran in a long time.. I might take it to VFJ and let him break a leg kicking it to get it running. LoL..

·
Registered
1 Posts
definitely, looking fwd to the dirt bike section.... some useful tips for the bikers... You are going somewhere else right now and you will stay for about how many days for a business trip, and since you wanted to bring along with you your motorcycle then you can be very convenient since you have your new kind of motorcycle seats that has been changed from past few days. You wanted also to be seen it by the many today, since it is really interesting to see because of its best design and attractive color to see.
And since you are going for a trip, then you need to assure that all your things and belongings are complete so that you can have everything that you wanted. In this matter, you ensure that everything that you needed are properly placed and arranged in your motorcycle luggage, you can assure of its best safety and security because it is from the best brand of Willie Max that has been trusted and still using by the many riders today. You can assure that this brand is the one that you can trust to have for you today.
Now, do you think you are now ready to ride? Well, don’t forget to wear also your special gadget from Cardo Scala and that is the Bluetooth headset so that you can have better communication with your business partners. It is very important so that you can assure that your way to your trip is right for your safety as well.
Those are some of the best kind of your motorcycle gadgets that you can enjoy to have and should have for your own needs, for your safety and for your own wants. So, why settle for anything else right now, when you know that you can have only the best that you wanted for now and you can assure that you can have only the best that you deserve.

·
Registered
1 Posts
definitely, looking fwd to the dirt bike section.... some useful tips for the bikers... You are going somewhere else right now and you will stay for about how many days for a business trip, and since you wanted to bring along with you your motorcycle then you can be very convenient since you have your new kind of motorcycle seats that has been changed from past few days. You wanted also to be seen it by the many today, since it is really interesting to see because of its best design and attractive color to see.
And since you are going for a trip, then you need to assure that all your things and belongings are complete so that you can have everything that you wanted. In this matter, you ensure that everything that you needed are properly placed and arranged in your motorcycle luggage, you can assure of its best safety and security because it is from the best brand of Willie Max that has been trusted and still using by the many riders today. You can assure that this brand is the one that you can trust to have for you today.
Now, do you think you are now ready to ride? Well, don’t forget to wear also your special gadget from Cardo Scala and that is the Bluetooth headset so that you can have better communication with your business partners. It is very important so that you can assure that your way to your trip is right for your safety as well.
Those are some of the best kind of your motorcycle gadgets that you can enjoy to have and should have for your own needs, for your safety and for your own wants. So, why settle for anything else right now, when you know that you can have only the best that you wanted for now and you can assure that you can have only the best that you deserve.
this is really very useful information on bike, thanks to sharing. . i was try to find such related . .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts