Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

Which Tires for mostly trail and some mud?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking at getting new tires and rims. I have a set of 26'' ITP ATR's on my stock rims. I personally liked the ATR's but I'm thinking I'm going to get something that likes a little more mud and trail. The stuff I ride is either loose rocky, loose coal, hard packed dirt, mud, just about anything you can think of but sand. I don't want something that will shake me to death. so what do you think I should get? Size would help also.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
big horns
they are heavy and you will loose power but may never gat a flat again. great for me so far in wide variety of terain

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
The Big Horn 2.0's are also a grate tire and are much lighter then the std. big horns.

·
Registered
294 Posts
im running 26 inch mudlite xls. yhey pull good all around and are lite

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have 26" swamp-lites and love them so far. I've had Mudlite XTR's, and Outlaw MST's and they are on the heavy side compared to the swamp-lites seem to be lighter.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I vote for Kenda Executioners... They wear great, and for the roughness you get on hard pack under 10mph, you make up for in grins in the mud/on rocks/on the trails/soft sand/snow/well you see the picture. I think these are hands down the est tire you can buy for the price, and will never put anything else on my quad. Two thumbs up!!! Just make sure you match them with a light wheel(I run ITPSS108s after ditching the Vision 161s), cause they do run heavy...if your CVT is set up right...Executioners will not do you wrong...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts