Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling the White Bros E-Series exhaust off my orange KFX700 since I have replaced it with duals. It is a disc-type full exhaust system with the front header pipe, rear header pipe, and muffler along with a spark arrestor plate. The front header pipe is wrapped with header wrap to keep the heat on your left leg down.

I had a problem getting the rear pipe to seal at the head because the original aluminum flange would bend when trying to tighten it down so I paid a machine shop to make me two new flanges out of stainless steel. In order the install it on the rear pipe it had to be cut & tig welded. After doing that, it never leaked again. I never installed the stainless flange on the front pipe because it wasn't leaking.

My selling price is well below what a slip-on exhaust would be and this one will give a lot more power than a slip-on.

$180 plus shipping

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump!

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump again...

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Sorry to ask a different question but what tires are on the back of that?

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
22x12-9 Kenda Bear Claws. I just got them locally (used) and haven't even tried them out yet. That is also the reason I am selling my stock Holeshots.

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are not overly loud. They were sound tested at the sand dunes here at 96db (at their testing RPM). They have a nice tone to them. I would say they have a typical 4-stroke with aftermarket exhaust sound if that makes any sense. They don't have the V8 sound like the HMF duals or Muzzy Exhaust.

I replaced this exhaust with some DMC Afterburner Quiet4 duals and the sound with those duals is not really that much different even though they are duals.

If you want it loud and don't have spark arrestor laws, you can remove the spark arrestor plate in it and it will be an open exhaust but will be a LOT louder.

·
Registered
28 Posts
i am very interested but am short on cash cause i just bought my V is there any car parts or that type of thing u are interested in tradeing i have lots of fiero and trans am parts things like that even acess to newer parts at my work the local salvage yard

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry, I am not interested in any trades.

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump...

·
Registered
28 Posts
how about a trade for some paintball stuff i have 2 brand new guns 1 is a spyder mr2 with detachable stock and other is a tipmin triumph i belive

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As I said before, I am not interested in any trades.

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sold!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts