Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Waverly near the white river and along the river is a trail that is used often by the looks of it. however, i see postings that warn against riding and ive asked many people and nobody has the same answer and i was just wondering if anyone knew for sure whether or not it is alright to ride down there, i definitely dont want to get in trouble with the law. by the way the entrance that ive used in the past is off of SR 144 near 37. hopefully someone knows for sure.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I live in Waverly near the white river and along the river is a trail that is used often by the looks of it. however, i see postings that warn against riding and ive asked many people and nobody has the same answer and i was just wondering if anyone knew for sure whether or not it is alright to ride down there, i definitely dont want to get in trouble with the law. by the way the entrance that ive used in the past is off of SR 144 near 37. hopefully someone knows for sure.
I use the trails around Hazelton and Patoka at the White river, I DO NOT KNOW THE LAWS...but, I have spoke with the conservation officers on several occasions while on site and they never had any problems, they did at one time take note to see if I had any alcohol....very lucky...at that time I didn't. Also made a comment to not run on any levees, dams or culverts, that was their exact words. The state does not pe say own the property...they only own the right off way. If it is posted, then the land owner can have you arrested for tresspassing.
This question is one that should be posed to your local county sheriffs' department or conservation office, rather than on blog boards, cause most of us don't know what the hell were talking about when it comes to legal issues anyway....:lol: Not trying to be an ass, but I would hate to get busted and then tell the judge....well so'n'so on KR told me it was O.K.:wacko:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts