Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
S a i n t s w i n ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

no caps suck!!!!

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
waaaiitt foorr itttt!!

waaaittt fooorrr ittt!!!

everyone jump!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
been suffering with them my whole life..not sure about anyone else here.

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
:D

what a game

feel bad for Favre, he go his ass kicked. He's still a good ole Mississippi boy though

·
Registered
389 Posts
Who Dat Say Dem Saints Can't Do It?

LOL

I'm not a Saints fan, but my brother is. However, I'm a HUGE anti-Manning fan!! Go SAINTS! LOL I like Favre, but being a Packer fan, I can't pull for the Vikings, so DOWN WITH FAVRE! LOL

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Congrats to the saints fans I have never paid much attention to them except For Drew Breez as he is a purdue alumni and a great QB.
Should be a good Bowl, sure some wild looking critter good ole boyz on that team.
Look like natural born rough necks..Good luck.
From Indiana I am not the biggest colts fan however.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
i was hoping the vikings would have pulled it off, as im a huge brett favre fan. but im not disappointed, the saints deserve to go, and it was an amazing game to watch! :eek:

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the super bowl should be a shoot out. i am looking for a 45-42 game lol

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Vegas was listing it as Colts by 4 so far . . .

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
I gotta feeling, there are gonna be alot of upset Saint fans after the game :(

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gonna be a good game. All the tv talking heads are saying the saints have no chance cuz our defense isn't as good as the jet's. But our offense is 10 times better than the jets. So guess we'll see

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
always underrated and have to deal with the adversity. but i dont think we'll see a better game than the saints/vikings. it was one that kept us all on edge. but i hope manning screws up infront of his dad, then looses to his papas team!!!!!!

WHO DAT BAAAAAAYBE!!!!!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Gonna be a good game. All the tv talking heads are saying the saints have no chance cuz our defense isn't as good as the jet's. But our offense is 10 times better than the jets. So guess we'll see

yeah but they're not playing the jets, they're playing the colts

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
and the colts have a better defense than the vikings right?

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
and the colts have a better defense than the vikings right?

to put it mildly. yes.

Brett Favre is a Saints fan. Look it up.

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
Saints ought to sign up Brett if no one else wants him for next year

Archie has to be having some mixed feelings, probably never figured this day would come :lol:

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What the hell does brett being a sainyts fan have to do with anything? Think he threw the game cuz he likes them? Lol. That's retarded. The saintys should sign archie up as 3rd string QB this week. Surely peyton wouldn't beat he dad's team now would he?lol. And by the way peyton is also a life long saints fan.. Look it up.

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
The one thing no one talks about is that, THE SAINTS HAVE THE #1 OFFENSE IN THE NFL!!!! Indy has not played anyone with the firepower we have. Indys front 4 on defense is not nearly as good as minnesota's, hence Drew Brees is gonna stay in the pocket and pick Indy apart! We got two weeks to get a solid defensive strategy against the colts, SAINTS WIN THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It may be a 50 to 49 game, but we win! WHO DAT!!!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts