Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is that the bike that is highest HP 730 they ever dynoed?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Yep Mike's I think he needs to get some more bids... It's only up to like $1,5xx.xx

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
It is a badass bike though and I'd love to have it...but would have to drop another $2k in susp and change a few things that I don't like.

·
Premium Member
9,455 Posts
Yeah PIPO thats what I was getting at

7200 and no suspension

There have been many high quality build full top end suspension go for around 5k

Like I said a very nice ride def worth the money unfortunately they just dont bring the dollars

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
He literally rode that bike for 20 miles. It's a brand new 09. Big valve heads, new super pro. It's a DAMN fast 730. Definatly The fastest 730 I have ever ridden.

Shame he's selling it. He sunk a ton of money in it, we rode it in the woods for probably 5 miles at my place, he scratched a rim and then went and put it away that was back in the end of the summer.

it is showroom condition. in every way. and double stock RWHP

whoever gets it is in for a big suprise. it's quite a machine

John

·
Registered
363 Posts
so john, what kind of clutch work did you do to the primary? it just says that you worked on it, doesnt say what mods you did to the the clutch.

·
Registered
363 Posts
sweet
its a freaking nice bike. id like to have it myself, just wouldnt wanna drive 8-10 hours one way to get it. anybody know of any other ways to get it besides paying a company 500$ to ship it?

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
Too bad he put a lot of money that doesn't necessary help with the sale...if it had good aftermarket susp and aftermarket wheels/tires would be another story.

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
I wish Mike lots of luck selling it but I couldn't even get 5k for mine with all the stuff done to it including suspension.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
i just sold a 2004 with yoshis hotcams k&n and some fatbars for $9000 here but they are $12940 new here and the new renny X is $18990

·
Premium Member
10,241 Posts
sweet
its a freaking nice bike. id like to have it myself, just wouldnt wanna drive 8-10 hours one way to get it. anybody know of any other ways to get it besides paying a company 500$ to ship it?
I am sure it would be worth the drive.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I am sure it would be worth the drive.
i wouldnt mind the drive but it looks like its sold already.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts