1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
22 Posts
Brute Force bulb will be none of those.... Thats the reason. It's different than any other bulb put in any other machine, why? I don't know. Those kits are for vehicles, no ATV's unfortunately. This is the reason there is no kit out for Brute Forces, bulb will have to be specially made. Thats why contacting someone like eagle eye is our best bet... if they see it's worth it, they will do it.

·
Registered
274 Posts
No I am oretty sure they are different. I think the brute bulb is in its own class. Once again, why? No one knows

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What for bulb is it?

·
Registered
151 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
i think kawi are the the only ones that make the brute bulbs

·
Registered
247 Posts
Check these guys out. I have the Raptor kit in the sxs and they work great at $39.95 I went with 5000K bulbs, Extremely bright. There is a chart listed to match the bulbs up or just give them a call.
DDM Tuning - HID Kits, DEPO Lights, BMW & Porsche Lighting & Bumpers
ncrider: They are like everyone eles that put's out HID kit's, they all have bulb charts and some plug and play kits but the Brute bulb appears on none of them cuz they are different from EVERY other bulb.The reason.....so you have to buy it from Kawi. From a business standpoint good for Kawi ,but bad for us that want to upgrade. For now ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts