1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
9,448 Posts
So what's the big deal? If I had a nickel for everytime my 4 year old snuck out of the house in the middle of the night to have a drunken, cross-dressing crime-spree, I'd be a rich man! lol

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
it is comical but like ya said vader it is sad at the same time.pretty sad how so many kids are raised by one parent today.

·
Super Moderator
9,448 Posts
Not sure why, but its kinda fun to say "drunken, cross-dressing crime-spree!" lol

I agree that its very sad to see our society changing to more and more single-parent households. Seems like marriage is not the same commitment that it once was when my parents were growing up and the kids are the ones most negatively impacted.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
that is true mikey,i work at a high school so i see it everyday.nobody tries to make it work anymore,easier just to walk away.marriage is a long hard road.:D

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
whats really sad is some poor bastard banged that ugly ass chick and knocked her up. so now he cant even deny it when his buddies ask....

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
:lol:

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Has anyone ever seen the movie idiocracy? It's scary how true that will most likely be.

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
The really sad thing is that the mother said the kid's father was in jail and the kid was just trying to get in trouble so he would get sent to jail to see his dad. How did a four year old even get this idea? Shows what kind of parenting he is getting.

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts
The world needs these people.
Without them,there would be no need for police and other law enforcement.
It's an ugly cycle.
:)

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
About 12 or 14 years from now the kid will probably use this story as a defense strategy in court ( I wouldn't have done this (fill in the blank with a crime) if they had just let me see my daddy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts