a couple clips from my new cam.

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts
WOW!!:rock:

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Wish we had trails I could ride that close to home. Let along for them to have enough snow on them!!! LOL

·
Premium Member
10,241 Posts
Awesome trails!

Are those videos from a VholdR camera? They look great!

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Anyone know how the 4 snows actually work in snow? I presume they were made for this instead of dirt?

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
The 4 snows work awesome in snow on my vforce. On hard packed groomed trails the hook up so good the front end will push a little. Im going to try a set on my prairie this winter and see how that works out. Awesome vids by the way

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awesome trails!

yes, the Contour HD 1080p. it's unbelievably clear and stable,it doesn't show much but my head moved around alot, but the cam kept the image quite still. Me likey that :D

·
Premium Member
10,241 Posts
Awesome trails!

yes, the Contour HD 1080p. it's unbelievably clear and stable,it doesn't show much but my head moved around alot, but the cam kept the image quite still. Me likey that :D
Could you possibly post a photo of the camera mounted to your helmet? Eventually I want to get a helmet camera and it is going to come down to a VholdR or the GoPro. I like the shape of the VholdR from the photos better. It seems like it would fit closer to the helmet.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Good vids DaBrute, we have the cold but almost no snow at all this year yet! How does that thing do in the deep stuff?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awesome trails!

Could you possibly post a photo of the camera mounted to your helmet? Eventually I want to get a helmet camera and it is going to come down to a VholdR or the GoPro. I like the shape of the VholdR from the photos better. It seems like it would fit closer to the helmet.
Here you go:

·
Premium Member
10,241 Posts
Here you go:
Thanks! I like the looks of that setup better than the GoPro. Is one of those lights on it a laser for aiming it?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks! I like the looks of that setup better than the GoPro. Is one of those lights on it a laser for aiming it?[/QUOTE]

Yes it has 2 lasers that rotate with the lens for aiming.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts