Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats going on i'm new here and have some questions i have a 2009 brute force 750. i owned the quad sense new. i had two bent valves on the rear head had them replaced the shop says all the timing is fine. i get the quad all back together and it wont start first wouldn't crank i had a bad starter replaced it. now it cranks I'm getting spark i hear my fuel pump turn on and the front cylinder looks wet like its getting fuel cant really see the rear. if you pour a little gas in the cylinder through the intake it will fire and then shut off. is there a way to clean the injectors as the quad sat for 2 and a half years. also what other things can it be maybe crank sensor? tip sensor? computer ? any help would be great thanks

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
How's the compression? Have you double checked the valve lash since putting it together? Maybe stuck rings. Some folks put some oil in the spark plug holes to help seal the cylinder and loosen the rings if they're stuck. After 2 yrs, there's no telling what you may find. Some more knowledgeable fellas will chime in I'm sure, but I'd check the valve lash first, particularly the intakes. Good luck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How's the compression? Have you double checked the valve lash since putting it together? Maybe stuck rings. Some folks put some oil in the spark plug holes to help seal the cylinder and loosen the rings if they're stuck. After 2 yrs, there's no telling what you may find. Some more knowledgeable fellas will chime in I'm sure, but I'd check the valve lash first, particularly the intakes. Good luck.

i brought the engine back to the guy who rebuilt it and he says its all fine

1 - 3 of 3 Posts