Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I never finish working on the quad. Thought I'd post a few pics of my winter changes. Got my 38's and LTE's on (a little sting to go along with the bling :D). Added a Fluidyne radiator, Spal fan, and blue CV4 silicone lower radiator hose. I'm also trying out a set of carbon fiber plates behind the shocks, but I haven't decided to keep them, or go back to aluminum. Got my "old man" PRM nerfs mounted - they look pretty good with Ven's toe guard. Still got a few more things to do (if work and weather permits).

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
My word..how much does that thing weigh?:p

The nerfs do look good with Vens guard. :tup:

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My word..how much does that thing weigh?:p

The nerfs do look good with Vens guard. :tup:
A lot less than when I'm on it :lol:. Remember, this is a TRAIL quad, not a drag racer (but that doesn't mean its the slowest quad, either :D)

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
i know i love the robcat v!

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
:clap::clap: Yea!!! Pic #4---Billet dipstick---:clap::clap:

Kenny

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Looking good:tup:

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Does anyone have a pic of a green Kawie with pc black frame and wheels---Thanks

Kenny

·
Registered
851 Posts
looking good robcat...you and me have to hook up and do some ridding..have you been doing any in this snow?

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
looking good robcat...you and me have to hook up and do some ridding..have you been doing any in this snow?
Thanks. Haven't had a chance to. Between the weather and work I haven't had a chance to even get the quad outside (after the last snow I had a 4' tall snow drift covered with an inch of ice in front of my shop doors).

·
Premium Member
9,455 Posts
Looks good since you are not trail riding it any longer with those 38's

You need to get rid of those snorkles

Looks great ROBCAT

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
That is one great looking bike Robcat!

I remember when you put the winch on and I still want to do something with a winch (I am stuck alot) but haven't quite figured out how or where.

By the way that sure is a nice bend in that tie rod:p

I did something like that (but worse) on a trail 5 miles from the tool box:rolleyes: That was a fun ride back:lol:

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
That is one great looking bike Robcat!

I remember when you put the winch on and I still want to do something with a winch (I am stuck alot) but haven't quite figured out how or where.

By the way that sure is a nice bend in that tie rod:p

I did something like that (but worse) on a trail 5 miles from the tool box:rolleyes: That was a fun ride back:lol:
lonnie, take real close look at it again,It's not his tie rod, It is the front fender bracket. I thought the same thing for a brief moment.

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
:lol::lol: My bad. Always said I need glasses I guess it's time for an appointment

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for scaring me - I didn't think I missed a bent tie rod! I like the Warn winch mount (but I had to mod it quite a bit to fit with the Fluidyne radiator). I've got a Armadillo bumper coming that I'm going to try and make fit. I think you can use the stock front bumper with the winch mount, but I wanted something with a little more protection. BTW, the Warn 1.5 winch and Amsteel cable are not THAT heavy - I never even noticed them on the front.

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
Good info. I was wondering about how heavy that was going to be on the front. But I do like the look

1 - 20 of 31 Posts