Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a 2012 Brute Force 750 that I bought new and eventually sold. I've been thinking about buying another machine but I'm not sure that I want another Brutr Force 750. I've had my eyes on a new Can Am Outlander XTP 100OR that I can pick up for about $12500. Has Kawasaki made any improvements at all to their motors to warrant buying another one ? Mine eventually didn't want to run in the cold - which SUCKS when you I bought it to plow!
So...yea or nay on buying a new Kawi or should I get the Can Am?

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
I wouldn't buy a Brute, or an Outtie, to use for plowing. That's like using a Kentucky Derby Thoroughbred to till your potato farm.:D

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
The 15+s are now closed-loop systems so yeah, there have been some improvements. But like kickstart says, both are performance-based machines and if you are looking for just a plow vehicle, there are others, like KQ and the Grizz better suited for that task. But if it's use is mostly sport riding, yes, I would buy a Brute again without question or reservation...a 2015 or newer. I also would consider the XTP at that price as well...just because I wouldn't have to put Elkas on it right away..lol.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The 15+s are now closed-loop systems so yeah, there have been some improvements. But like kickstart says, both are performance-based machines and if you are looking for just a plow vehicle, there are others, like KQ and the Grizz better suited for that task. But if it's use is mostly sport riding, yes, I would buy a Brute again without question or reservation...a 2015 or newer. I also would consider the XTP at that price as well...just because I wouldn't have to put Elkas on it right away..lol.
That;s great to know! Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I love my BF750, but next time will be a side by side. Don't really need to go 60 mph anymore, and I need more payload for hauling ranch stuff.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
I doubt I'd buy another Brute Force.
Not sure what I would get, most likely a CanAm.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I know I would. I got mine new this year and have been totally impressed. Upgraded from a Honda 350 rancher, which would be a great plow machine. Mountain trails, rocky desert, sand dunes, it has plenty of giddy up and go.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2016 BF 750EPS and yes All day I would. Good bang for the buck. 2things they need to fix. The over heating and the known front diff failing. Just a friendly FYI I run Honda HP4M amazing oil. Increased power. Love it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts