Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking at buying some dual exhaust for my V force,let me know what you have.looking for monsters but will consider others

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
You looking to replace your Muzzy Pro with duals or is this for the stock one in your sig?

·
Registered
995 Posts
I got a set of Pro Curcit duels, nice clean, frersh repack and ready to ship.

PM me your email, I'm not on the right pc for the pics.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Too bad your stock V isn't orange. There is a set of used HMF duals with the orange cans on eBay right now with a Buy-It-Now of $300 shipped.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what special prep work does it take to paint the cans? I could always repaint them.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Probably just sanding them down if you wanted to paint them. I think they are powder-coated originally.

Here's a link to the auction if you didn't find it already.
Kawasaki kfx700 V-Force KFX 700 HMF Dual Exhaust 2004+ : eBay Motors (item 330393087392 end time Feb-05-10 21:02:31 PST)

I had considered offering you my HMF duals and going to a Muzzy Super Pro but I think I better just keep them right now. I spent more than I should have on my 730 build (needed a full valve job) and would probably need to come up with another $250+ to get the Muzzy SP after I sold the HMF duals. Plus, I am not sure I would like the looks of a single exhaust.

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Instigator, Send a PM to badhear, he is thinking of selling his Yoshi's.

·
Registered
995 Posts
If your still interested come back at me with a price. Shipping might not be bad I'm just north of you in Fargo, ND.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well guys after alot of thought and WAY to much time on youtube.I have decided to go with a muzzy pro system on this bike also.Just can't beat the sound.And as a trail bike i wanted to keep it tolerable.
Thanks again for all the responses and info

·
Registered
995 Posts
That's a nice pipe & they sound great!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts