Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of some Elka's for a V Force. Not really looking for any certain series as long as it has a ressivor or piggy back. Oh like to find some set up for a 190-200 pound rider for XC Racing. If you got some please let me know.

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
I am in need of some Elka's for a V Force. Not really looking for any certain series as long as it has a ressivor or piggy back. Oh like to find some set up for a 190-200 pound rider for XC Racing. If you got some please let me know.
I have a rear elka w/rezzie
450 plus shipping

·
Registered
151 Posts
Charlie, I bought a GT Thunder rear from you last year. I will be for sale next week if you want it back.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have Elka piggy back fronts and a GT Thunder rebuilt rear changing oil in fronts hopefully have them forsale next week they are in great shape used them to win 08 U2 class championship.I also have HMF system that is like new.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have Elka piggy back fronts and a GT Thunder rebuilt rear changing oil in fronts hopefully have them forsale next week they are in great shape used them to win 08 U2 class championship.I also have HMF system that is like new.
Hey really interestd in the fronts for sure. Sent you a PM please let me know and call me. Number in Pm I sent.

·
Registered
478 Posts
you can have mine for $1500, complete sert front and rear. they are Elka Elites. just reserviced with new o-rings and oil in June from GTThinder. set-up for what you are looking for.

PM me if interested.

Bill

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you can have mine for $1500, complete sert front and rear. they are Elka Elites. just reserviced with new o-rings and oil in June from GTThinder. set-up for what you are looking for.

PM me if interested.

Bill

Pm Sent

1 - 8 of 8 Posts