Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone want to trade there LTE duals for my brand new Muzzy Super Pro system off my 05 KFX? Ran the exhaust when I tuned my 36mm carbs and thats it. Maybe 2-3 hours on the exhaust. Let me know

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
I will trade you i should finally be bringing my bike home this weekend been a ruff couple of months i can send you pics if interested probably by Monday....Plus not like it will be running for a while its trash right now i have lots of work to do before it gets rode again

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea send me the pictures when you get the time. Your canisters are polished right?

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
I will get you some as soon as i can and yes they are polished they need a good cleaning though i don't have the patience to get them perfect but i know they clean up well because RPM did it :lol:..

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Sorry it took so long been having back problems as usual so i have not took them off but went out and got some pics they are dirty i have not seen my bike much in the last few month sense i have a hard time looking at it in its condition nothing a little polishing would not bring them back they still have the supertrapp end caps on them but also have 2 other sets of open...

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Well turns out I need a little extra xmas money so I got the SP up for sale. If it don't sale I'll get back with ya on the trade.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
No cracks the head pipes have a 1/8 inch hole drilled in them for the EGT sensors i will look for a pic of the other ends you can see them in the video those are the custom turn downs i have a set of stock ones also..They sound great..Just can't afford a sound ticket's :( it is 93db's here and they are really starting to crack down on it:mad: I love these pipes and really hate to get rid of my duals again i hate the look of single pipes but it would be nice to be able to ride around without have to worry about a ticket every time..

Testing on Vimeo

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:lol: after seeing that video makes me want to do the trade. Yea let me see the other pictures and we will go from there.

Also how old are your duals? Are they in need of repacking?

·
Registered
6,768 Posts

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
alright let me sleep on this.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts