·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would you do a group buy on muzzys for us please!?!?:notworthy:

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Cash talks I'm sure. Look around and you will see what everyone else sells these for... John is well worth it to go through him. How many were you thinking anyway? Is this for guys on this site or you and your friends? I had about 3 other guys wanted to do there clutches but when I decided to do mine they backed out. Go figure so I never asked.

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
for what kind of atv??

I have a quite a few in stock already.

group buys usually take more time and hassle than their worth, besides, my prices beat anyone elses.

you could always get me drunk. I tend to give things away in that condition. :lol:

John

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts
for what kind of atv??

group buys usually take more time and hassle than their worth, besides, my prices beat anyone elses.

you could always get me drunk. I tend to give things away in that condition. :lol:

John

I should have gotten you drunk in Tennesse, maybe I could have talked you out of that Muzzy :D :p

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
for what kind of atv??

John

I should have gotten you drunk in Tennesse, maybe I could have talked you out of that Muzzy :D :p
Next time I'm around I'm getting it into writing that he is going to extend my 08 IRS Brute Force and a 6'' extension for my KFX700 :lol: Plus he doesn't ride so goood when he's drinking.... Sorry John. Anyone that can't ride a 4 wheeler for over an hour really messed it up!!! I've rolled both the KFX 700 and Brute Force and they both made it back to the truck even one made it back with the spun bearing.

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
I'm still waiting on that 4inch extension for my v force.Oh and Skip you weren't drunk when you wrecked yours so you can't talk.:p

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i need it for a 08 brute force 750..
and thats a hell of a deal! a muzzy for a case of beer!,over 500 bucks off!!
whoooo HOOOOO!!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I'm still waiting on that 4inch extension for my v force.Oh and Skip you weren't drunk when you wrecked yours so you can't talk.:p
I don't drink a drive or ride. It's when you lose a friend when you start thinking.... Drunk is no more for me riding atv's.......

·
Premium Member
6,975 Posts
I don't drink a drive or ride. It's when you lose a friend when you start thinking.... Drunk is no more for me riding atv's.......
I agree about the drinking and driving, but you should stop the "drinking and typing" too :lol: That's almost as bad as Jim:lol:

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I agree about the drinking and driving, but you should stop the "drinking and typing" too :lol: That's almost as bad as Jim:lol:
That is bad isn't it? I was trying to hurry florist stopped by and needed to answer the door. Who's Jim?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts