Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did any of you all build something with your own hands for someones present this year? It seems like I do at least one thing every x-mas. This year I made one of my wifes cousins a subwoofer box. She is 16 and has a pink honda civic. The subs she had didnt match so I decided to make the box downfire the subs so you couldnt see them. I done a two tone on the box with black and pink. The letter H and the stars I cut out with a crappy jig saw. The H is for the first letter of her name. Whatcha's think?

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah she said she was leaving the bow on it:lol: She is not one to get really excited for any present but she actually did on this one. It was worth the time that went into it. Thanks for the kudo's:D

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I made some shutters for my inlaws...maybe they will speak to me now..:confused:

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks good Jordan.....where's mine :cry:

Aww poow wittle Neal!:lol: I will make you one here soon. I have one to build for a guy from the Cherokee Forum. After that one when I can make it up I will make ya one. Hey btw, I talked to Scot. You know from the Mad Clown Boys. I didn't know he knew you and Mikee. Small world I guess huh.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I made some shutters for my inlaws...maybe they will speak to me now..:confused:

Pretty Cool Cole. And why dont they speak to ya? Or are you just fukking around?

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts
Looks good Jordan.....where's mine :cry:

Aww poow wittle Neal!:lol: I will make you one here soon. I have one to build for a guy from the Cherokee Forum. After that one when I can make it up I will make ya one. Hey btw, I talked to Scot. You know from the Mad Clown Boys. I didn't know he knew you and Mikee. Small world I guess huh.
Yep, know Scot pretty good. We are planning on going back down and riding with them as soon as it warms up a little. Great bunch to ride with.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Might just half to make the trip too. Man I cant wait until about march. I am soo ready to ride in warm weather again:lol:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts