Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for sale still on my bike, not gonna take em off till i get a sale lined up. i have a paypal account as well. make offers. ill try and get some pictures up.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
also q cores and sparkys installed. ill polish em out before i ship em. only problem i have is the allen head screws that hold the end caps on are soft and strip out. kenny4 had the same problem and took his to a welding shop and had them tack some tabs on the bolts and they came out. ive got a set of bolts and washers but never got around to pullin the cans off.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sale pending

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
still for sale, dont want to hear the bs about i can get so-so brand exhaust for $XXX.XX

$350 obo this systems only about a year old

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
nothing else sounds like a yoshi.i am gonna run a set on my amr 840..if they don't rot before i get her done

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
you should post some pictures man. No one wants to buy something they have not seen you feel me?

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
if i could i would, i use my cell and cant post pics from my phone. itll have to wait till christmas

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
read the previous post bud, i can get pics but it wont be till christmas day when i get to my parents to upload them off the digi cam. if i get my pic mail workin i can text em to u sooner, stopped workin about 2wks ago

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
read the previous post bud,
Whats your deal "bud" why you always getting smart with people? My guess is he is (was) interested in your exhaust and was simply wanting to see pictures.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wasnt getn smart with him dick, thats how i talk . . . BUD

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
:lol::lol::lol: That's funny stuff there BUD. Good luck trying to sell (not sale) your yoshi's Aaron.I'm sure they are a great (not grate system).

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bwahahahahaha your killin me buddy

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
:D:tup:Glad I could brighten up your day BUD!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i dont believe any of that was aimed at you man, it was at 05, if u took it that way my bad. pm me ur email and ill get u pics.

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
got any pictures of them

1 - 20 of 28 Posts